- Your browser must accept cookies.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We are not responsible for personal information or account information stolen or accessed due to the failure of securing your device.
- Your email addresses will not be shown, given or sold.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information (username, email, etc.)
- We will use your email address to contact you or help you reset your password.
- COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act) When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online. Do we let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect PII from children under 13? We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
- Passwords are stored and encrypted in an irreversible format in our database.
- Plain-text passwords are not restorable and are never known.
- Encrypted passwords will never be sold, traded, or shared.
- We do our best to avoid offensive ads. However, we are not responsible for any content in advertisements. If you find any ad not complying with our rules, please report it.
- By clicking a link and viewing an ad, you are agreeing to take responsibility for your own actions on that website.